Wednesday 18 December 2013

90s Grunge Look...

I love the 90s... So I decided to do a little 90s edit, I've always loved the grungey look so decided to grunge it all up on a recent shoot.. 

Vintage pieces are awesome, their unique and your not going to find yourself in that awkward situation wearing the same outfit as someone else. I like to rock it all up and create a bit of an alternative look.. Nothing extreme but mixing a little high street with a unique vintage items adds a little bit of spice which can really make an outfit stand out.. 


 I love this lined flannel shirt, its super-oversized and super snug!! I love the red and black lumberjack plaid


Vintage jumper- SkyeVintage
Skirt- H&M 
Shoes- Vintage Buffalo bought from ebay for a tenner :) Bargain!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment